Holden’s special-edition Storm badge is back, returning after first tearing through the Commodore SV6 and SS ranges this time last year.
Available again in SV6 and SS form, the $500 Storm pack adds a number of tricks across the sedan, sportwagon and ute bodies of both model lines.
Features already standard with the SV6 and SS include a reversing camera with cross traffic alert, auto park assist and Holden’s MyLink infotainment system.
Choosing the Storm pack adds satellite navigation - normally a $750 option on its own - along with front fog lamps, dark finish 18-inch alloy wheels and Storm badging.
Inside, there’s red contrast stitching to the standard cloth seats (leather is normally a $1500 option, but won't be offered at all with this special) and an embroidered Storm logo on the dash.
As with the regular models, power is provided by a 210kW/350Nm petrol six in the SV6 and a 270kW/530Nm V8 in the SS (260kW/517 in auto form).
PRICING (excludes on-road costs)
- SV6 Storm sedan - manual - $37,290
- SV6 Storm sedan - auto - $39,490
- SS Storm sedan - manual - $43,490
- SS Storm sedan - auto - $45,690
- SV6 Storm Sportwagon - auto - $41,490
- SS Storm Sportwagon - auto - $47,690
- SV6 Storm Ute - manual - $33,990
- SV6 Storm Ute - auto - $36,190
- SS Storm Ute - manual - $39,990
- SS Storm Ute - auto - $42,190