Holden will run a special ‘100 Hour Sale’ across the nation this week, alongside its existing ‘Packed Full of Value’ campaign.
The sale, which applies to all new and demo models, will run from March 20-23 in ACT, NSW and VIC. All other regions will be offered the sale even earlier, from March 18 to March 21.
All models sold during the 100 Hour Sale will be eligible for three years of free servicing, along with unspecified factory bonuses with a minimum value of $500.
Existing ‘Packed Full of Value’ offers include:
- Cruze Equipe automatic from $20,990 drive-away*
- Special Edition Captiva Active at $31,990 drive-away*
- Trax LS from $23,990 drive-away*
- Captiva 5 LT from $25,990 and Free automatic transmission
- 2014 Plate Colorado 4x4 Crew Cab Pick-up LS: $38,990 and Free automatic transmission
- Commodore SV6 Lightning (sedan and ute): Bonus automatic transmission
(*excludes ‘prestige’ paint options)
MORE: Holden News & Reviews