Peugeot has added a new styling pack to its compact 2008 SUV range, introducing the ‘Downtown’ kit in Australia this week.
A purely cosmetic exercise, the new pack calls out to buyers looking to add a little extra flair to their motoring life.
Those colours can be applied to exterior and interior with a series of pick-and-choose decal kits, along with colourised side and interior mirror covers, and special centre caps for the wheels.
The pack is available with the Active trim grade, which is offered from $22,490.
Already standard with the 2008 is a seven-inch touchscreen, reversing camera, parking sensors, six airbags, electrochromatic rear mirror, electric folding and heated side mirrors, 16 inch alloys, cruise control with speed limiter.
Today’s announcement of the 2008’s styling play comes just as fellow French marque Renault launches its new Captur compact SUV in Australia.
For more news and our reviews of the Peugeot 2008, see our links below.
- Upper exterior decal kit - $302.27
- Lower exterior decal kit - $516.42
- Side mirror caps - $328.75
- Interior decal kit - $297.51
- Rear view mirror cover - $143.55
- Alloy wheel centre caps (set of 4) - $70.51
- Interested in buying PEUGEOT 2008? Visit our PEUGEOT 2008 showroom for more information.