Volkswagen has introduced a number of updates for its Australian-delivered Touareg range, while also doing away with the V6 FSI petrol model.
The departure of the slow-selling petrol model leaves only a trio of diesels, the 2013 Touareg range now consisting of the 150TDI and the V6 TDI pair.
The 150TDI joins other V6 models in featuring a driver fatigue alert system, bi-xenon headlights and daytime-running lights, Vienna leather trim, 12-way power-adjusted driver's seat and 18-inch alloy wheels. The rear seats also now feature a 60:40 folding layout.
There is also a standard reversing camera that displays static and dynamic guidance lines on the radio unit's 6.5-inch screen.
The V6 TDI models pick up 20-inch alloy wheels, along with air suspension and adaptive dampers.
The V6 TDI 4XMotion switches its rugged grey bumpers for the same body-coloured pieces from the regular model.
- Related News & Reviews at TMR ▼
- Touareg news and reviews | VW news and reviews
- SUV news and reviews | 4WD news and reviews
- Family Car news and reviews
The 2013 Touareg range is available from September.
- Touareg 150TDI 8-speed Auto - $62,990
- Touareg V6 TDI 8-speed Auto - $78,990
- Touareg V6 TDI 4XMOTION 8-speed Auto - $83,990
Pictured: 2012 150 TDI.