Due for sale in mid November, the new CR-V will be available for the first time with a choice of two or four-wheel drivetrains.
The entry two-wheel drive VTi manual now starts at starts at $27,490, putting it $600 below the current four-wheel drive entry model.
Two-wheel drive models use a 2.0 litre petrol four cylinder engine, producing 114kW/190Nm, returning 7.8 l/100km in six-speed manual, and 7.7 l/100km in five-speed automatic trim.
Four wheel drive models use a version of the current model’s 2.4 litre petrol four, developing 140kW/222Nm, and returning 8.7l/100km with a five speed automatic the sole transmission choice.
All models now score the maximum 5-Star ANCAP safety rating, along with a standard reversing camera as standard and one-motion rear seat folding mechanism.
- CR-V VTi 2.0 2WD - manual - $27,490
- CR-V VTi 2.0 2WD - automatic - $29,790
- CR-V VTi With Navigation 2.0 2WD - automatic - $31,790
- CR-V VTi 2.4 4WD - automatic - $32,790
- CR-V VTi-S 2.4 4WD - automatic - $36,290
- CR-V VTi-L 2.4 4WD - automatic - $42,290
For more news and reviews on the CR-V, Honda and similar car types, see our links below.
- Interested in buying HONDA CR-V? Visit our HONDA CR-V showroom for more information.