MERCEDES-BENZ E 250 CDI ESTATE
Mercedes-Benz Australia has today announced availability of the 2010 E 250 CDI Estate, the latest diesel-powered model in the company's local BlueEFFICIENCY line-up and the newest addition to the 2010 E-Class range.
Drawing power from a 2.1 litre diesel engine - the same BlueEFFICIENCY engine featured in the model's sedan and coupe variants - the E 250 CDI offers 150kW and 500Nm of torque.
Fuel consumption is listed at 6.3 l/100km on the combined cycle, getting as low as 5.0 l/100km on the extra-urban cycle.
Standard features with the 2010 E 250 CDI Estate include:
- Adaptive damping and self-levelling rear suspension
- Electric rear tailgate with individually programmable opening angle
- EASY-PACK rear seat folding facility (1/3:2/3 split)
- Fold-down bench seat with 3-point seat belts
- EASY-PACK load compartment cover and cargo retaining net
- AVANTGARDE Model Line
- Bi-xenon head lights with Intelligent Light System & Adaptive High beam Assist
- Leather upholstery
- PARKTRONIC including parking guidance
- Sunblinds for the rear doors
- UCI Media interface featuring iPod integration
Standard safety features across the E-Class range include adaptive dual front airbags, full-coverage side airbags, window airbags, knee airbags, adaptive brake lights that flash in emergency braking, anti-lock brakes, brake assist, electronic stability control, anti-whiplash head restraints.
Also included are PRE-SAFE occupant protection, a tyre pressure warning sysyem, a drowsiness detention system, auxiliary audio connector, and heated exterior mirrors.
Click to learn more about the full 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class line-up.
Note: photos are press images of the E-Class Estate.
Pricing and Availability
The Mercedes-Benz E 250 CDI Estate is priced from $105,500*
(*Manufacturer's List Price. Includes GST and any LCT applicable to the base / standard specification, excludes dealer delivery and on-road costs)