Holden has announced availability of the Series II Berlina International, a special edition variant available in both sedan and Sportwagon body styles.
Adding $9500 in value (RRP), the Series II Berlina International special edition includes leather seat trim, twin-spoke 18-inch alloy wheels and a rear-view camera.
“We think the Series II update to Commodore has made a great car even better by introducing smart multimedia technology, improved fuel economy and the capacity for certain models to run on environmentally friendly bio-ethanol,” Holden Director of Marketing Philip Brook said.
“The Berlina International models really build on the success of the Series II range by offering customers yet another smart looking vehicle packaged up with a long-list of features."
- Click to learn more about the 2011 Holden Commodore VE Series II
- Click to read TMR's reviews of the Holden Commodore range
As with the rest of the Series II Commodore range, the Berlina International is powered by Holden's 190kW 3.0 litre SIDI V6 petrol engine, its flex-fuel capability allowing it to run on bio-ethanol (E85), E10, unleaded, premium or any combination between.
Fuel consumption for the SIDI V6 is rated at 9.1 l/100km for the sedan model.
Features – Series II Berlina International
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC) incorporating:
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
- Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD)
- Electronic Brake Assist (EBA)
- Traction Control System (TCS)
- 6 airbags including:
- Dual-stage front airbags for driver and front passenger
- Side impact airbags for driver and front passenger
- Side curtain airbags
- Touch-screen Holden-iQ System:
- Enhanced Bluetooth®
- Internal flash drive – able to rip and store up to 15 CDs
- Radio with RDS display
- Full iPod® integration (touch-screen access for playlists, artist, albums, songs and genres)
- USB input
- 18" Alloy wheels (steel spare)
- International badge
- Rear View Camera
- Decklid chrome eyebrow moulding (Sedan only)
- Onyx leather appointed seat trim
- 4-way electric adjustment of driver’s seat
- Rear cargo blind (Sportwagon only)
Pricing and Availability
Now on sale around Australia, the Berlina International can be purchased for the drive-away price of $36,990 (sedan) and $38,900 (sportwagon) including prestige paint.