1998 TOYOTA 100 Series
speed 100 Series 191/03 1998
$15,000*Excl. Govt. Charges
- 172,000 kms
Key Features and Details
- 172,000 kms
- Body type
- 0-100 km/h
- Stock #
- Fuel economy
- Fuel consumption
The 3L Turbo Diesel and drivetrain in the Super Custom KZH106 is based on the Hilux- It is not your standard Hiace! It also has a 1200KG rated tow bar and you will be impressed by the torque and moving capability of this van.
- Vic Reg until 13 OCT 2018
- Will include Registration until 13 OCT 2018 (I would pay your registration pro Rata after transfer to your name in any state)
- Full Time 4WD
- Turbo Diesel 3L
- Manual transmission
- Moon roof
- Very good air conditioning
- Driver and front passenger airbags (passenger airbag only on 1998 models and up)
- ABS Brakes (only on 1998 models and up)
- Incredible set of 5 x Heavy Cooper AT3 tyres designed for light trucks used on mining vehicles to keep you out of trouble. The only super custom of its kind that has the Cooper AT3 for trucks fitted by 4x4 Bus in Brisbane. They will not fit on other Super Customs without work. The tyres are in very good condition.
- Triple battery system and piranha isolator + 240v 7 stage projecta charger for conditioning. All fittings ready for you to plug a fridge straight in!
- Tint Professor tints for security making the car very difficult to break into. Additionally the dark tints allows you to easily rest in a city without getting any attention.
- 2 Focal speakers + split tweeters. Bluetooth sound system for your smart phone. Custom 3d printed speaker mounts to suit.
- 1200KG tow bar fitted - It took me 2 years to acquire this.
- Custom built fold away double bed allows you to use the vehicle and 5-8 seats without loosing seat space.
- Rhino Racks and Tray
- Fox wing Awning (270 degrees) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Erx6XFP6oSg
- Sleds for the rare emergency to give you traction and get out of trouble.
- Always very well maintained by a proud owner and kept in top mechanical form. No expense spared in keeping it well looked after.
- Can sell a 2000w Pure Sine Wave Projecta Inverter if required that has been tested.
- Can also sell a 90L National Luna fridge that has been tested to be ready to hit the road
- Rear Hardwood Bench for storage or fridge.
If you want a reliable van to take you off road, the hiace super custom turbo diesel full time 4x4 boasts some capabilities that a Landcruiser couldn’t give you. About a foot of extra space in every internal dimension, and it doesn’t look like a camper to avoid unwanted attention while giving you privacy and security against forced entry with tint professor window tints.
I’ve put a lot of love, thought and design into what makes this vehicle unique. The custom compact double bed can fold away quickly to allow you to still utilize 5 or 8 seats if required.
I got 4x4 Bus in Brisbane to work on this vehicle to fit Cooper AT3 tyres used on trucks to get into mining regions. When you’ve utilised them to access trails in the wilderness, visualize being able to open the 2 sunroofs up and look at the stars while listening to music or a movie, with the amazing focal soundsystem (bluetooth). With a midgie and mossy proof flyscreen fitted to the sunroof you can even get ventilation on the hot nights without the bugs! You can also fit a box mossy net inside easily.
This vehicle is very capable, well looked after and will be sure to impress!
- 100 Series
- Country of Origin
- Release Date
- Advertised Price
- $15,000 EGC
- Body Style
- Safety Rating
- Green Rating
- Fuel Type
- Fuel Consumption
- Max Power
- Max Torque
- 0-100 km/h