1988 LAND ROVER 110
Cab Chassis Manual Cab Chassis Single Cab 2dr Man 5sp 4x4 3.9D
Nick Blackman: 045654....
Key Features and Details
- 90,000 kms
- Body type
- Cab Chassis
- 3.9L, 4 cylinder Aspirated
- 0-100 km/h
- Stock #
- Fuel economy
- Fuel consumption
Australian Army Land Rover 'Perentie' 1988 (FFR)
This amazing genuine ex Army Land Rover is one of only 208 'Perentie' vehicles ordered in the FFR (Fitted for Radio) format. This 4X4 workhorse with only 90,000km on the clock comes already set up for your four wheel driving/camping/living off grid adventures with the latest and greatest mods installed and included. Recently completed a major 3yr service with RoverWorks in Canberra and comes with a full 1years registration until July 2019.
The awesome camo canvas top was replaced in 2018 and matches the camo painted body work, all in great condition. She seriously looks the business. Incredibly heavy duty and very reliable constant 4x4 vehicle needing only a clutch down and a drop into LOW (second gear stick) to enable true 4x4 driving. No power steering is a joy if you like to really feel the dirt beneath the treads and when running in HIGH on the freeway she will cruise on 100 with ease.
A genuine Australian Frontline Machinery vehicle with only one other owner outside of the army, purchased from Lancaster motors Singleton in April 2018. After fitting out & taking on adventures up and down the East Coast since April, the vehicle is now being sold to fund escapades overseas!
The engine is the original 3.9 4BD1 Isuzu Diesel. These engines were specified by the Australian Military for simplicity, and longevity. They also specified that the cars be fitted with the 4 speed LT95 gearbox (land rovers strongest gearbox). The engine and the gearbox are in superb condition, all gears engage with no crunching, engine pulls very well even at elevation and no engine/gearbox issues identified in the Roverworks major service at all!
The Perentie is fitted with a standard tow ball as well as the original army tow hooks and lifting points for helicopter transportation! Also coming built in as standard is an incredibly heavy duty PTO winch (recently serviced also). This winch is seriously the most heavy duty winch if you or anybody is stuck This winch will always have you covered.
Also standard in the Perenties are roll over protection front bash plates below the winch and roll over protection bars over the tray that stay in place but enable you to fully remove the canvas if desired and run her in convertible jeep mode!!. The chassis is galvanized so there is no rust. The door bottoms / bulkhead and foot wells are in incredible condition no rot or rust.
• 2018 BRAND NEW HEAVY DUTY STARTER BATTERY - NRMA installed
• 2018 JULY MAJOR SERVICE completed by Roverworks Canberra
• 2018 WINCH SERVICE, WINDSCREEN WIPER SWITCH REPLACED , SPOTTIES INSTALLED ALL COMPLETED BY ROVERWORKS CANBERRA including safety check ,changed engine oil, oil filters, air filter, fuel filter, coolant, gearbox oil, transfer box and diff oils, brake fluid. Changed oil filter. Both air filters also were also replaced.
COMES INSTALLED & INCLUDED WITH THE FOLLOWING AWESOME CAMPING MODS!!!
• 1.8 SUPERIOR ROOF TOP TENT - AUSTRACK CAMPERS ( INCLUDING A FULL UNUSED LOWER ANNEX/ROOM)
• 2 x 3m Awning | UPF 50+ | Waterproof | *NEVER USED* *INSTALLED* *WORKING*
• 160w Solar Panel with PWM Regulator | Monocrystalline
• Deep Cycle Battery - AGM
• Inverter 1500W -1500W Pure Sine Wave
• Camping BBQ- Voyager Grill - Portable
• CB Radio -Oricom UHF380PK In-Car 5W
• Spotties - Illuminator 7" Round LED Driving Lights *professionally installed*
• GPS On & Off-Road Navigator VMS Touring 700 HDX | 3000 maps | 7" HD Screen |
• LED Strip Lights -Illuminator | 1.3m | Hook & Velcro mounts x 2
• Air Compressor -Thumper *NEVER USED*
• Complete Recovery Kit -Hercules * NEVER USED*
• 10m Lead For Solar Panel Extension
• Complete Tool Box | Metric | Heavy-Duty Toolbox
• Dual Battery System | Smart Isolator and Heavy Duty Cables
• DUAL 12V Outlets on the dash
• 30L WAECO 12v FRIDGE
• REVERSING CAMERA
• MAXTRAX MK II Safety Orange (pair) | Recovery Board | *Never used*
• Camping Table -Aluminium Roll-Up | Lightweight & Portable ]
• Camping Chair x 2
- LAND ROVER
- Country of Origin
- UNITED KINGDOM
- Release Date
- Advertised Price
- $26,000 EGC
- Body Style
- Cab Chassis
- 3.9L Aspirated
- Safety Rating
- Green Rating
- Fuel Type
- Fuel Consumption
- Max Power
- Max Torque
- 0-100 km/h
- Engine Type
- Engine Size
- Engine Description
- Engine Cycle
- 4 Stroke
- Engine Location
- Delivery Method
- Gear Location
- Gear Number
- Vehicle Mass
- Fuel Type
- Fuel Delivery
- Multi-Point Injection