Volkswagen has added a new petrol-powered option to its Multivan people-mover range in Australia, with the arrival this week of the TSI350 variant.
Driven by VW's 2.0 litre turbocharged four-cylinder engine, the front-wheel-drive Multivan TSI350 delivers 150kW and 350Nm of torque, the latter coming online from 1500rpm.
Paired with Volkswagen's DSG automatic transmission, fuel consumption for the TSI350 is listed at 10.1 l/100km on the combined cycle, with carbon emissions at 236g/km.
The Comfortline is priced at $54,990, and the Highline at $71,990. Both prices are Manufacturer's List Price and do not include dealer delivery or on-road costs.
- 2012 Multivan TDI340 Comfortline - $49,990
- 2012 Multivan TSI350 Comfortline - $54,990
- 2012 Multivan TDI400 Comfortline - $56,990
- 2012 Multivan TSI350 Highline - $71,990
- 2012 Multivan TDI400 Highline - $73,990
- 2012 Multivan TDI400 Highline 4Motion - $77,990
- Related News & Reviews at TMR ▼
- Multivan news and reviews
- Volkswagen news and reviews
- People Mover news and reviews
- Interested in buying VOLKSWAGEN MULTIVAN? Visit our VOLKSWAGEN MULTIVAN showroom for more information.