Renault Australia has introduced a new limited-edition variant in its Megane Hatch range, the new Sport Edition.
Based on the entry-level Dynamique model, the Megane Hatch Sport Edition adds 17-inch Schuss alloy wheels, rear parking sensors, tinted rear windows, limited-edition trim highlights and daytime running lights.
The special model also marks the introduction of a new colour option: Prussian Blue (pictured here).
Renault says the sporting extras represent over $1800 in value, while the RRP of the new limited-edition model is just $1000 more than the Dynamique.
Limited to 115 cars, the Sport Edition is priced at $23,990 for the six-speed manual model, and $25,990 with the CVT automatic. Both prices exclude on-road costs.
As with the Dynamique, the Sport Edition is powered by Renault's 2.0 litre four-cylinder petrol engine, producing 102kW and 195Nm of torque. Fuel consumption is listed at 8.2 l/100km.
The Megane range is currently Renault's best-selling line-up in Australia, making up 38.6 percent of sales so far in 2012.
- 17-inch Schuss alloy wheels
- Rear parking sensors
- Fog lamps
- Leather wrapped steering wheel
- Leather wrapped gear stick
- Metallic grey, electrically adjustable heated door mirrors
- Metallic grey door handles
- Black headlamp masks
- Body coloured side mouldings
- Tinted windows with rear privacy glass
- L.E.D. daytime running lights
- Front grille insert
- Related News & Reviews at TMR ▼
- Megane news and reviews | Renault news and reviews
- Sports Car news and reviews
- Interested in buying RENAULT MEGANE? Visit our RENAULT MEGANE showroom for more information.