Renault has teamed up with audio experts Bose to offer a new special-edition model of its Koleos SUV in Australia.
Priced from $34,990 and based on the Dynamique trim level, the Koleos Bose Edition picks up a digital amplifier and seven speakers, including a subwoofer.
There's also a handful of styling enhancements, including new 17-inch dark metal alloy wheels, grey stitching, gloss black and carbon-fibre interior highlights, and Bose badging.
As with the Dynamique specification, the Koleos Bose edition is available with a 2.5 litre petrol or 2.0 litre diesel engine.
The 2.5 litre petrol engine is available in 4x2 and 4x4 forms, while the 2.0 litre diesel engine is available in 4x4 only.
Full Bose Edition feature list includes:
- Bose sound system (digital amplifier, 7 speakers including a subwoofer)
- 17-inch SARI dark metal alloy wheels
- Bose exterior badging (front wheel arch)
- Silver coloured electric/heated/folding door mirrors with LED indicators
- Bose interior badging, bose branded kick plates
- Steering wheel and door panels with grey stitching
- Piano black trim around air vents, centre console surrounds, satellite navigation housing and steering wheel controls surroundings
- Carbon fibre effect on gear lever and window switches
- Floor mats
- Koleos Bose - 2.5 litre petrol 4x2 - $34,990
- Koleos Bose - 2.5 litre petrol 4x4 - $38,490
- Koleos Bose - 2.0 litre diesel 4x4 - $39,490
- Related News & Reviews at TMR ▼
- Koleos news and reviews | Renault news and reviews
- SUV news and reviews | Family Car news and reviews
- Interested in buying RENAULT KOLEOS? Visit our RENAULT KOLEOS showroom for more information.