Proton has updated its pricing list for Australia, announcing a run-out sale for remaining 2014 model-year stock.
The carmaker has slashed up to $4000 from its previous drive-away pricing on some models, including the Preve GX Manual wearing a 2013 build-plate which is now yours for $14,990.
Stepping into the Preve GX CVT auto model with a 2013 build-plate is now also four grand cheaper, with prices starting from $16,990 drive-away.
Preve GXR with the same CVT automatic and 2013 build-plate is now $21,390 drive-away.
Both Exora people-mover models are now $1600 cheaper, with the 2013 build-plate GX and GXR priced from $24,390 and $26,390 drive-away respectively.
The same $1600 discount applies to the Suprima S CVT automatic, with the GX starting from $20,190 and the GXR from $24,990 - both drive-away and both 2014 build-plate.
Proton’s five-year warranty with five years roadside assistance applies to all models, but the previous five-year free servicing offer has been altered on some models.
The Preve GXR, Exora GX, Exora GXR and Suprima S GX and GXR variants now come with a five-year capped-price servicing plan, with prices ranging from $149 to $616; depending on the service.
The Proton GEN.2, S16 FLX and Persona Elegance models have all been discontinued, with all stock exhausted.
Proton’s end-of-year 2014 stock clearance is on now; contact your local dealer for more information.
2014 Proton Clearance Pricing (drive-away)
- Preve GX Manual - 2013 build-plate - $14,990 ($4,000 discount)
- Preve GX CVT auto - 2013 build-plate - $16,990 ($4,000 discount)
- Preve GXR CVT auto - 2013 build-plate - $21,390 ($2,600 discount)
- Exora GX CVT auto - 2013 build-plate - $24,390 ($1,600 discount)
- Exora GXR CVT auto - 2013 build-plate - $26,390 ($1,600 discount)
- Suprima S GX CVT auto - 2014 build-plate - $20,190 ($1,600 discount)
- Suprima S GXR CVT auto - 2014 build-plate - $24,990 ($1,600 discount)
- Metallic Paint - $490
- Interested in buying PROTON PREVE? Visit our PROTON PREVE showroom for more information.