As with the sedan, the 508 GT Touring is powered by Peugeot's 2.2 litre HDi diesel engine, producing 150kW and 450Nm of torque.
Fuel consumption is listed at 5.7 l/100km. Peugeot claims a 0-100km/h time of 8.4 seconds, more than a second swifter than the previous Touring flagship, the Allure.
The 508 GT Touring also picks up the same double-wishbone front suspension featured in the sedan GT (rather than the MacPherson struts of the regular models).
Features unique to the GT grade include 18-inch alloy wheels, adaptive and auto adjusted bi-xenon headlights, headlight washers, colour heads-up display and driver's seat with memory setting.
Other features in the GT variants include cruise control, four-zone climate control, rain-sensing wipers, heated front seats, front and rear parking sensors, keyless entry and ignition, Bluetooth integration and USB/auxilliary inputs for the stereo system.
The GT and Allure Touring grades can also be optioned with an electric tailgate, listed as a $1000 optional extra.
Safety featured include ABS, brake assist, EBD, cornering brake control, stability control and traction control are standard. The 508’s airbag suite consists of dual front, dual front side and full-length curtain airbags.
All 508 models carry Peugeot’s capped-price Assured Service plan. The package ensures locked service costs over three years (or 60,000 km) from the time of purchase.
- 508 Active 1.6T petrol - $36,990
- 508 Active 1.6-litre e-HDI - $37,490
- 508 Allure 1.6T petrol - $39,490
- 508 Allure 2.0 litre HDI - $42,990
- 508 GT 2.2-litre HDI - $52,990
- 508 Allure 1.6T Petrol - $42,490
- 508 Allure Touring 2.0-litre HDI - $45,990
- 508 GT Touring 2.2-litre HDI - $55,990
- Interested in buying PEUGEOT 508? Visit our PEUGEOT 508 showroom for more information.