Revealed in late 2013, the 3008’s updates bring refreshed looks to the seven year-old SUV, along with new features and a more streamlined range.
On the styling front, the 2015 3008 gets a revised grille design and new stepped headlights, with both tweaks inspired by Peugeot’s newest models.
There’s also new bumpers at both ends, while lightly updated tail-lamps round out the exterior updates.
Two engine options are offered with the 2015 3008: a 1.6 litre turbo petrol and a 2.0 litre turbo diesel.
As before, the carry-over 1.6 four-cylinder turbocharged petrol engine lists outputs at 115kW and 240Nm.
Power with the 2.0 litre four-cylinder turbocharged diesel sees outputs climb to 120kW and 340Nm.
Both engines are matched to a six-speed auto transmission, with fuel use listed at 7.7 l/100km for the petrol unit and 6.6 l/100km for the diesel.
For 2015, the 3008 will be offered in the ‘Active’ model grade alone, although a number of new features have been added.
Standout updates include the addition of satellite navigation and a reversing camera, along with LED daytime lamps, dual underfloor storage spaces, and the Arkamys digital sound system.
A $3500 ‘Premium Pack’ is also offered, adding full leather trim with heated seats, a colour head-up display, rear window sunblinds and a panoramic glass roof.
- 7-inch multi-function colour display screen.
- Trip Computer Function.
- USB & Bluetooth connectivity.
- Arkamys digital sound processing.
- Satellite navigation.
- Tramontane cloth trim (black).
- 17-inch alloy wheels with full-size steel spare.
- Dual-zone automatic air conditioning with second-row vents and flow control.
- Reverse camera with parking sensors.
- Automatic headlights & rain-sensing windscreen wipers.
- Front & rear fog lights.
- LED daytime running lights.
- Cruise control with speed limiter.
- Electronic handbrake with Hill Start Assist.
- Leather steering wheel with steering column-mounted audio controls.
- Cooled centre console compartment.
- Rear seat underfloor storage.
- Split-folding tailgate (200kg capacity) and 3-level boot floor.
- Two ISOFIX mounting points in second row & middle seat top-tether.
Rear storage is listed at 435 litres with the back seats in place, growing to 1604 litres when laid flat.
Braked towing capacity is listed at 1500kg with both engine options.
PRICING (excludes on-road costs)
- 3008 Active - petrol auto - $35,490
- 3008 Active - diesel auto - $38,990
- Interested in buying PEUGEOT ? Visit our PEUGEOT showroom for more information.