Both the 370Z Coupe manual and the 370Z Coupe auto models are a hefty $12,960 cheaper than before. But there's more: until the end of December, the manual model is available at a very tasty $59,990, drive-away.
The auto maintains its $3000 premium over the manual, but is now priced from $59,930 plus on-roads.
The Roadster models in both manual and auto form get a $10,960 price cut, with the manual-equipped Roadster now starting from $65,930 plus on-roads, while the auto is $3000 extra.
“Nissan is excited to offer customers the popular 370Z Coupe and Roadster models at this appealing price,” Nissan Australia Managing Director and CEO Peter Jones said.
Besides pricing, the 370Z Coupe and Roadster models are unchanged, retaining the same 3.7 litre V6 engine producing 245kW and 363Nm.
Transmission options are a six-speed manual or seven-speed automatic with M-Mode.
The new price structure for the 2013 Nissan 370Z Coupe and Roaster models is effective immediately.
Pricing (excludes on-roads except where noted)
- 370Z Coupe Manual - $56,930 - (was $69,890) ($59,990 drive-away until Dec 31)
- 370Z Coupe Auto - $59,930 - (was $72,890)
- 370Z Roadster Manual - $65,930 - (was $76,890)
- 370Z Roadster Auto - $68,930 - (was $79,890)
- Interested in buying NISSAN ? Visit our NISSAN showroom for more information.