HOLDEN VF COMMODORE PRICES REVEALED
Holden's new 2014 Commodore range will make its case in a struggling large-car market not only with new looks and new technology, but also with a range of significant price cuts.
Revealed through a broken press embargo on the back of a national Holden dealer conference, details of the new Commodore's range and pricing have come to light.
The 2014 VF Commodore line-up will kick off with a new Evoke model priced at $34,990, around $5000 less than the Omega and Berlina models it replaces.
UPDATE - MAY 2013: Pricing and photos for the new VF Commodore have been released. Click here.
Even with the entry Evoke model, Holden will equip the new Commodore with a new Auto Park Assist system, which can autonomously steer the car into either a parallel or 90-degree parking spot.
Other standard features will include a reversing camera, driver’s knee airbag, electric parking brake and dual-zone climate-control.
The new SV6 sports model will enter at just $1000 more than the Evoke, with its $35,990 starting price also marking a major saving of around $7000.
And, while the V8 SS will start at $41,990, the hero SSV will be available from $45,490 - down from $55,290 in the current VE Series II range.
Similar savings can be found across the range, with the Calais V sedan also down by $9800 and the regular Calais down by $8300.
Sportwagon and Ute buyers won't be left out of the savings, with the SV6 wagon and ute models $5600 and $5500 cheaper respectively.
Special Redline models will again be offered, including new Sportwagon and Ute versions.
WATCH for more details to come - officially - later this week, and check the below links for all the information announced in recent months.
2013 VF Commodore pricing (plus on-road costs)
- Evoke sedan (a) - $34,990 (-$5000)
- â€¨SV6 sedan - $35,990 (-$6800)
- â€¨SV6 sedan (a) - $38,190 (-$5600)
- â€¨Calais sedan (a) - $39,990 (-$8300)
- â€¨Calais V sedan (a) - $46,990 (-$9800)â€¨
- Calais V V8 sedan(a) - $52,990 (-$9000)â€¨
- SS sedan - $41,990 (-$5800)â€¨
- SS sedan (a) $44,190 (-$5600)â€¨
- SS-V sedan - $45,490 (-$9800)â€¨
- SS-V sedan (a) - $47,690 (-$9600)
- SS-V Redline sedan - $51,490 (-$5800)
- â€¨SS-V Redline sedan (a) - $53,690 (-$5600)â€¨â€¨
- Evoke Sportwagon (a) - $36,990 (-$5000)
- SV6 Sportwagon (a) - $40,190 (-$5600)
- SS Sportwagon (a) - $46,190 (-$3500)
- SS-V Sportwagon (a) - $49,690 (-$7600)
- SS-V Redline Sportwagon (a) - $55,690 (new)
- Calais Sportwagon (a) - $41,990 (-$8300)
- Calais V V6 Sportwagon (a) - $48,990 (-$9800)
- Calais V V8 Sportwagon (a) - $54,990 (-$9000)
- Evoke Ute (a) - $32,990 (-$2500)
- SV6 Ute - $32,990 (-$5500)
- SV6 Ute (a) - $35,190 (-$5500)
- SS Ute - $38,990 (-$3500)
- SS Ute (a) - $41,190 (-$3500)
- SS-V Ute - $42,490 (-$5000)
- SS-V Ute (a) - $44,690 (-$5000)
- SS-V Redline Ute - $48,490 (new)
- SS-V Redline Ute (a) - $50,690 (new)
MORE: VF Commodore And Ute range REVIEWED
MORE: VF Commodore Pricing Announced
MORE: HSV Gen-F Pricing Announced
MORE: Unveiled: VF Calais V | Commodore SS | VF Ute | WN Caprice
MORE: HSV Gen-F range revealed
- Interested in buying HOLDEN COMMODORE? Visit our HOLDEN COMMODORE showroom for more information.