The January launch of Mitsubishi's new Mirage light hatch will include sharp drive-away pricing and a shopping voucher deal, the carmaker has announced.
The deal sees all on-road costs covered for the entry-level manual ES model, which means buyers can drive away at the $12,990 RRP.
The automatic ES offers drive-away pricing of $15,490 - up from the $15,240 RRP. The deal runs across the range, topping out with the automatic LS at $19,490 - normally $17,740 RRP.
Private buyers that order before January 31 will also pick up a Westfield gift card valued at $1000.
- ES Manual - $12,990 RRP ($12,990 drive-away)
- ES CVT - $15,240 ($15,490 drive-away)
- Sport Manual - $14,190 ($14,490 drive-away)
- Sport CVT - $16,440 RRP ($16,990 drive-away)
- LS manual - $15,490 RRP ($16,990 drive-away)
- LS CVT - $17,740 RRP ($19,490 drive-away)