Mahindra Australia has slashed prices across much of the Pik-Up range, and though the Indian-built ute can't lay claim to being the cheapest in Australia (that title remains with the $17,990 Great Wall V240 single cab), the Pik-Up range is now more affordable than ever.
Whike the Mahindra Pik-Up single-cab chassis has been available for $18,990 driveaway for some time now, other models in the range have had their pricetags slashed from $1500 to $2100.
In Australia, the Mahindra Pik-Up is offered with an 89kW/280Nm 2.2 litre turbodiesel engine, with a five-speed manual being the sole transmission option.
Both single-cab and dual-cab bodystyles are offered with 4x2 and 4x4 drivetrains, and are also available in cab-chassis form. A mining package is also available.
All Pik-Ups are covered by Mahindra's three-year/100,000km warranty.
The Mahindra Pik-Up features dual front airbags and ABS, however stability control and side airbags are not offered. ANCAP rates the Pik-Up three out of five stars for crash protection.
All prices listed are inclusive of drive away costs
- Mahindra Pik-Up 4×2 single cab-chassis – $18,990
- Mahindra Pik-Up 4×2 single cab – $19,990
- Mahindra Pik-Up 4×2 dual cab-chassis – $23,490
- Mahindra Pik-Up 4×2 dual cab – $23,990
- Mahindra Pik-Up 4×4 single cab-chassis – $22,990
- Mahindra Pik-Up 4×4 single cab – $23,990
- Mahindra Pik-Up 4×4 dual cab-chassis – $25,490
- Mahindra Pik-Up 4×4 dual cab – $25,990