While the LF-LC is expected to become either a successor to the LFA or a more affordable hybrid sports car, this Paris-bound concept could offer a first look at the next-generation IS sedan.
The current IS was among the first models to push the 'L-Finesse' styling language, but it is now one of the oldest models in the Lexus line-up.
A successor is not far away however, with spy photos obtained by TMR this week revealing that testing of the new model is well underway.
If it's not a preview of the new IS that Lexus is planning for Paris, we could instead expect a glimpse of the long-rumoured GS F, expected to enter above the GS F Sport to do battle with BMW's M5 hero.
Whatever Lexus has up its sleeve, all will be revealed in a few short weeks.
Pictured: Lexus LF-LC concept.
- Related News & Reviews at TMR ▼
- Lexus IS news and reviews | Lexus news and reviews
- Prestige Car news and reviews
- Spy Photos | Enthusiast news and reviews
- Interested in buying LEXUS ? Visit our LEXUS showroom for more information.