A special new Limited Edition version of the Land Rover Defender goes on sale in March, offering two new exterior colours, new wheels and two unique interior colours.
The exterior of the Defender Limited Edition can be ordered in either Zermatt Silver or, as a first for the Defender, Nara Bronze. For both versions, the Defender's roof and wheel arches are finished in Santorini Black.
There are also new 16-inch Saw Tooth alloy wheels shod with MTR tyres, the combination designed to create what Land Rover describes as a "sense of raw utilitarianism."
Inside, two colours are available: Ebony for the Zermatt Silver exterior, or a duo-tone Ebony and Almond for the Nara Bronze exterior. The seats also gain leather side bolsters.
The Limited Edition package is available with the Defender 90 Station Wagon and the 110 Station Wagon, with the full range of options and accessories available for both.
Exterior Design Content
- Two Paint Themes: Nara Bronze (new for Defender) and Zermatt Silver
- Santorini Black roof and wheel arches
- 'SVX' style front grille with centre vanes painted in body colour and headlamp surrounds in Santorini Black.
- Jewel like, technology effect front lights and clear direction indicators
- Rear LED lamps and clear direction indicators
- Anodised black chequer plate on bumper tops and along side sills
- New 'Saw Tooth' design 16" alloy wheel with gloss black finish
- Heavy Duty wheel track and MTR off-road tyre
- New DEFENDER badging on rear quarter panel
- Silver Land Rover Oval badge on rear quarter panel
- Gloss black LAND ROVER bonnet lettering
- Accessory new style side steps with silver aluminium chequer plate tops
Interior Design Content
- Part leather/part fabric colour way on existing Defender seat using Discovery 'Resolve' fabric and featuring new horizontal flute sew style
- Ebony leather border with Almond fabric centre panels for Nara vehicles
- Ebony leather border with Ebony fabric centre panels for Zermatt vehicles
- Contrast stitching on seats and steering wheel with Nutmeg stitching complementing the Almond interior and Lunar stitching complementing the Ebony interior
- Embossed LAND ROVER logo on front headrests
- Centre switch panel in paint finish to match exterior paint colour
- PVC centre cubby box with padded lid and contrast stitching
- Rubber Floor Mats
The Defender 90 Station Wagon has an RRP of $51,190 and the 110 Station Wagon RRP is $55,250.
- Interested in buying LAND ROVER ? Visit our LAND ROVER showroom for more information.