Kia’s big second-generation Sorento has added a value-boosting Family Pack this week, as it prepares to shuffle off to the retirement home later this year.
Adding $3400 in retail value at no extra cost, the Family Pack upgrade sees the Sorento pick up an alloy nudge bar, side steps, tow bar kit, cargo mat, floor mats and a weather shield set.
The kit is now included as standard with all Sorento models, with the range starting at $39,990 drive-away (Si auto).
As of October 1, the range is also covered by Kia’s new ‘777’ deal: a seven-year warranty, capped-price servicing and roadside assist.
Kia’s all-new 2015 Sorento, revealed in August and debuting at last week’s Paris Motor Show, will make its Australian debut early next year.
- Si - diesel AWD - $39,990
- SLi - diesel AWD - $42,490
- SLi with Sat Nav - petrol AWD - $43,990
- SLi with Sat Nav - diesel AWD - $47,490
- Platinum - diesel AWD - $52,790
- Interested in buying KIA SORENTO? Visit our KIA SORENTO showroom for more information.