Easter is almost upon us, which means it’s time for Jeep to rollout another flock of concepts for its annual Easter Jeep Safari.
As the Safari gears-up for its 50th year, in Jeep’s 75th anniversary year, the carmaker has built no less than seven concepts designed to showcase Mopar options and Jeep Performance Parts available to enthusiasts.
Seven appears to be the magic number for Jeep, with the same number of concepts unveiled for last year’s Easter Safari.
“Every year, the Jeep team looks forward to pushing the limits with new, exciting and capable concept vehicles for our most loyal enthusiasts at the Easter Jeep Safari in Moab, Utah, where we receive a tremendous amount of valuable feedback,” Jeep’s Mike Manley said.
The final concept is the FC 150 (pictured, top of page), which still contains some Wrangler DNA, and is described by the carmaker as “heritage cab-over design, rich in history and capable of tackling any terrain”.
We’ll let Jeep tell you about the other concepts:
- Jeep Crew Chief 715 - a salute to legendary Jeep military service vehicles
- Jeep Shortcut - inspired by the classic CJ-5 to handle tight, winding trails
- Jeep Trailcat - Hellcat-powered off-roader capable of crawling or high-speed runs
- Jeep Trailstorm - added capability with two-inch lift kit, 37-inch tires and Dana 44 axles
- Jeep Renegade Commander - built to blaze a trail deep into the secluded wilderness
- Jeep Comanche - designed to be off-road ready with practical utility
More than 50 concepts have been built for the Easter Safari since 2002.
MORE: 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Cut-Price Diesel Upgrades For Australia In March
VISIT THE SHOWROOM: Jeep models - pricing, features, specifications
MORE News & Reviews: Jeep | Wrangler | Renegade
- Interested in buying JEEP WRANGLER? Visit our JEEP WRANGLER showroom for more information.