Just as the Wildtrak sits atop the Ranger line-up as a style-focused hero, the new Coloraro Z71 adds a bundle of design tricks to create a sporty new halo model.
Headlining the upgrades is a set of five 18-inch ‘Arsenal Grey Metallic’ alloy wheels, a sports-styled nudge bar, roof rails and sail plane at the rear that can be matched to either a soft (standard) or hard (optional) tonneau.
Exterior dress-ups include dark-chrome headlights, a gloss-black finish to the mirror covers, b-pillars and tailgate handle, black bonnet graphics and door mouldings, and Z71 graphics elsewhere. There’s also leather-appointed seats inside, heated at the front.
Thanks to its LTZ model origins, there’s also a rear view camera, premium audio system and Holden’s MyLink infotainment package with a seven-inch display.
Available colours include Summit White, Sizzle Red, Black Sapphire, Satin Steel Grey and Orange Rock. The latter three are premium colours, adding $550.
The Z71 will make its official debut at the NRL State of Origin Series at the MCG on June 17, before going on sale from July 1.
PRICING (plus on-road costs)
- DX - 4WD single cab/chassis - $35,490
- LS - 2WD single cab/chassis - $28,390
- LS - 4WD single cab/chassis - $36,490
- LS - 4WD space cab/chassis - $40,990 (manual only)
- LS - 2WD crew cab/chassis - $34,390
- LS - 4WD crew cab/chassis - $43,490
- LS - 2WD crew cab pickup - $35,890
- LS - 4WD crew cab pickup - $44,990
- LT - 2WD crew cab pickup - $36,890
- LT - 4WD crew cab pickup - $45,990
- LTZ - 4WD space cab pickup - $ 47,990
- LTZ - 2WD crew cab pickup - $41,390
- LTZ - 4WD crew cab pickup - $50,490
For above models, optional six-speed automatic adds $2200
- Z71 - 4WD crew cab pickup manual - $54,990
- Z71 - 4WD crew cab pickup auto - $57,190