Holden has introduced another new special-edition model this week, joining the Barina X that launched earlier this month.
This latest offering, the Trax Active, adds a handful of new kit to the auto-equipped Trax LS compact SUV for $24,990 drive-away.
By comparison, the regular LS automatic is priced at $26,190 before on-road costs.
Features added for the Trax Active include 17-inch alloys (up from 16-inch), an electric sunroof, roof racks and chrome exterior door handles.
Already standard with the LS model and shared with the Active is Holden’s MyLink infotainment system, including a 7-inch colour touch display.
As with the LS model, power in the Trax Active is provided by a 103kW/175Nm 1.8 litre four-cylinder petrol engine.
Matched to a six-speed auto, the LS lists fuel use at 7.6 l/100km.
Holden Trax LS Features
- ESC, ABS and TCS
- Hill Start Assist
- Descent Control System
- 16-inch alloy wheels (4) (upgraded to 17-inch for Active)
- Air conditioning
- Rear view camera
- Rear parking sensors
- ISOFIX child seat anchorage system
- Holden MyLink infotainment System with 7-inch colour touch-screen display
- Embedded apps including Pandora, Stitcher SmartRadio, TuneIn and BringGo navigation
- Siri Eyes Free Mode
- AM/FM Radio with RDS display
- USB with iPod connectivity
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Leather steering wheel with audio controls
- Jet black cloth interior
- Auto headlamps
PRICING (excludes on-road costs)
- Trax LS, 1.8 litre manual - $23,990
- Trax Active Special Edition - 1.8 auto - $24,990
- Trax LS, 1.8 litre automatic - $26,190
- Trax LTZ, 1.8 litre automatic - $28,490
- Trax LTZ, 1.4 litre iTi automatic - $29,990