FPV's performance Ute has been given a limited-edition makeover, borrowing a handful of the new GT RSPEC model's styling features.
You won't find any of the RSPEC's performance upgrades on this 75 units-only special, but there's buckets of cosmetic additions to boost the ute's desireability.
Available in Silhouette black only and priced at $57,990, the limited-edition Pursuite Ute gets the following bits:
- Pursuit badge across rear tailgate
- Eight-inch wide rear wheels with five-spoke premium alloy wheel design and Vixen accents.
- GT colour-coded bumper in Silhouette
- Vixen Upper and lower grille surrounds, fog lamp bezels and mirror scalps, along with Vixen decal pack
- Black painted Exhaust Tips
- Piano Black interior finish around ICC unit, tissue box and door spears, manual gear lever with new badge design
- Shadow leather sports seats, premium Sound with dual zone temperature control
Options include ZF six-speed automatic transmission with sequential sports shift (NCO), tow bar and satellite navigation with SUNA Traffic Channel.
Power for the Pursuit Ute is provided by FPV's 5.0 litre supercharged V8, producing 315kW and 545Nm of torque.