Citroen Australia will pay for all on-road costs on a selection of its models, yielding buyers savings of up to $4500.
The French automaker has so far sold around 500 cars across Australia this year, substantially less than the 700-odd cars is sold over the same period in 2012.
But Citroen's new drive-away deals might just entice a few more buyers through showroom doors.
Not only do they apply to a number of passenger car models, but Citroen will also be waiving drive-away costs on two models in the Berlingo commercial van range.
There are some strange aspects to Citroen's drive-away offerings though. Only one variant in the C4 hatch range - the 1.6 litre petrol C4 Seduction automatic - is available with drive-away pricing, and the gap between it and the top-spec C4 Exclusive petrol is now over $10k when on-road costs are taken into account.
It's also interesting to note that at $19,990 on-the-road, the Citroen Berlingo SWB petrol manual is now the cheapest light commercial van in the Australian market; undercutting the Suzuki APV which retails for $18,990 before on road costs.
To make better sense of Citroen's new drive-away deals and to see exactly which models qualify, see the price list below. All prices are inclusive of on-road costs.
- C4 Seduction 88kW Petrol Auto - $24,990 D/A ($3,500 saving)
- C4 Aircross Exclusive 110kW 2WD Petrol CTV: $31,990 D/A ($3,800 saving)
- C4 Aircross Exclusive 110kW 4WD Petrol CTV: $33,990 D/A ($3,800 saving)
- Grand C4 Picasso Seduction 115kW Petrol EGS: $37,490 D/A ($4,000 saving)
- Grand C4 Picasso Seduction 110kW HDi EGS: $39,490 D/A ($4,000 saving)
- C5 Tourer Exclusive 120kW HDi Auto: $46,990 D/A ($4,500 saving)
- Berlingo Short Body 66kW Petrol Manual: $19,990 D/A ($3,500 saving)
- Berlingo Long Body 66kW HDi Manual: $24,990 D/A ($3,500 saving)
- Interested in buying CITROEN BERLINGO? Visit our CITROEN BERLINGO showroom for more information.