Joining the existing 2.0 TFSI and RS options, Audi's seven- and six-speed S tronic transmissions are now fitted as standard to the 1.8 TFSI coupe and roadster, and 2.0 TDI quattro coupe models.
Fitted with the seven-speed S tronic shifter, the 118kW 1.8 TFSI model lists a 0-100km/h time of 7.2 seconds, with fuel consumption rated at 6.4 l/100km on the combined cycle.
Pairing the six-speed S tronic with the 125kW 2.0 litre turbodiesel and quattro all-wheel-drive model promises a 0-100km/h run in 7.5 seconds, with fuel use is listed at 5.5 l/100km.
By comparison, the manual 1.8 coupe lists identical fuel and acceleration figures, while the diesel quattro coupe lists the same acceleration time and a 0.3 l/100km better fuel rating.
Standard features for both new variants include 17-inch alloy wheels, Bluetooth connectivity, cruise control, Valetta leather front seats and a multifunction steering wheel with gear shift paddles.
- TT Coupe 1.8 TFSI 6 speed manual - $65,450 (special order only)
- TT Coupe 1.8 TFSI S tronic - $68,950 (new)
- TT Coupe 2.0 TDI quattro 6 speed manual - $70,300 (special order only)
- TT Coupe 2.0 TDI quattro S tronic - $73,800 (new)
- TT Coupe 2.0 TFSI S tronic - $75,550
- TT Coupe 2.0 TFSI quattro S tronic - $78,150
- TT Roadster 1.8 TFSI S tronic - $72,400 (new)
- TT Roadster 2.0 TFSI quattro S tronic - $81,600
- TT RS Coupe 2.5 TFSI quattro - $139,900
- TT RS Coupe 2.5 TFSI S tronic - $139,900
Note: prices are Manufacturer's List Price and do not include dealer delivery or on-road costs.
- Related News & Reviews at TMR ▼
- Audi TT news and reviews | Audi news and reviews
- Lifestyle Cars | Sports Cars | Enthusiast
- Interested in buying AUDI TT? Visit our AUDI TT showroom for more information.