Audi has announced a pair of new special-edition models for Australia, promising nearly $10,000 worth of additional features.
Both specials gain 19-inch alloy wheels, sports suspension, Audi's MMI Navigation Plus system, sports front seats, flat-bottom steering wheel with paddle shifters and premium metallic or pearl effect paint.
And, while already standard on A5 models, the A4 Sport Edition also picks up Xenon Plus headlights and LED rear lights.
Audi says the package adds more than $9000 in value to the A4 sedan, and between $8000-10,000 for the A5 models.
The Sport Edition trims are available with 125kW/320Nm 1.8 TFSI or 130kW/380Nm 2.0 TDI models, limited to 250 units for the A4 and 150 for the A5.
Pricing (excludes on-road costs)
- A4 - 1.8 TFSI multitronic sedan - $59,990
- A4 - 2.0 TDI multitronic sedan - $62,390
- A5 - 1.8 TFSI multitronic Coupe and Sportback - $70,700
- A5 - 2.0 TDI multitronic Coupe and Sportback - $72,500
- A5 - 1.8 TFSI multitronic Cabriolet - $83,440
- A5 - 2.0 TDI multitronic Cabriolet - $85,840