Peugeot’s 2015 308 range in Australia is now complete, with the arrival of the 1.6 litre four-cylinder turbocharged petrol-powered Allure variant in both Hatch and Touring (wagon) body-styles.
The 110kW/240Nm 1.6 litre Allure joins its 96kW/230Nm three-cylinder 1.2 litre petrol-powered sister, which launched midway through last year.
New Allure Premium variants also arrive in Peugeot showrooms this week, now available as a hatch or wagon and with either the 110kW/240Nm 1.6 litre petrol engine or a 110kW/370Nm 2.0 litre turbocharged diesel unit.
The 1.2 litre engine is also available in the entry-level Access and slightly up-spec Active hatches, while the 2.0 litre turbocharged diesel can be had in the Allure Hatch and Touring models.
Also launching this week is a ‘warm hatch’ 308 GT variant, which headlines the local 308 range with its 151kW/285Nm 1.6 litre turbocharged petrol engine while also offering a 133kW/400Nm diesel with the same 2.0 litre capacity as the Allure.
All diesel and 110kW/240Nm 1.6 litre petrol 308s are matched with a six-speed automatic (including the GT), while the 151kW/285Nm 1.6 litre petrol GT and entry-level 1.2 litre Access are both available with six-speed manual gearboxes.
With these new arrivals, the 308 range in Australia now boasts five model grades, five drivetrains, two transmissions and two body-styles.
Features for the new 1.6 litre Allure variant include 17-inch alloys (not available on the 1.2 litre model), front parking sensors, LED headlamps and chrome exterior highlights, while the Touring model also scores a reversing camera.
Inside, there’s satellite navigation and an electric park brake, while the Allure Premium Hatch adds radar cruise control, massaging front seats and a panoramic glass roof.
The Premium Hatch goes one-up on the Allure with a standard reversing camera, while also adding 18-inch alloys, parking assist, privacy glass and more.
The 2015 Peugeot 308 range is available now, with the new 1.6 litre Allure variant priced from $32,790 plus on-roads.
MORE: 2015 Peugeot 2008 ‘Downtown’ Pack Joins Australian Range
MORE News & Reviews: Peugeot | 308 | Hatches
Pricing (excludes on-road costs)
2015 PEUGEOT 308 (six-speed automatic, unless stated otherwise)
- Access Hatch - 1.2 litre petrol - $21,990 (six-speed manual)
- Access Hatch - 1.2 litre petrol - $23,990
- Active Hatch - 1.2 litre petrol - $28,340
- Allure Hatch - 1.6 litre petrol - $32,790 (NEW)
- Allure Hatch - 2.0 litre diesel - $35,290
- Allure Premium Hatch - 1.6 litre petrol - $36,440 (NEW)
- Allure Premium Hatch - 2.0 litre diesel - $38,940
- Allure Touring - 1.6 litre petrol - $35,490 (NEW)
- Allure Touring - 2.0 litre diesel - $37,990
- Allure Premium Touring - 1.6 litre petrol - $39,140 (NEW)
- Allure Premium Touring - 2.0 litre diesel - $41,640
- GT Hatch - 1.6 litre petrol - $41,990 (six-speed manual)
- GT Hatch - 2.0 litre diesel - $42,990
- Interested in buying PEUGEOT ? Visit our PEUGEOT showroom for more information.