Fools, bunnies, the AFL home & away season, and the New York Auto Show; there’s plenty coming in April, but it’s that last item that motoring fans will be focused on.
Opening on April 1, the New York Auto Show will have a lot to live up to, with the recent Geneva Motor Show hosting a number of significant new models and concepts to preview the year ahead.
But, with key unveilings expected for Cadillac, Jaguar, Kia, McLaren and more, New York is already shaping up to be one of the biggest events on this year’s motoring calendar.
The show will also reveal the final winners of the 2015 World Car of the Year awards, as judged by motoring journalists from around the world. Click here to see the full list of finalists in the running.
What can we expect to see on the show floor? Read on.
- Cadillac CT6 flagship (new model, confirmed)
- Chevrolet/Holden Malibu (new model, confirmed)
- Chevrolet/Holden Spark (new model, confirmed)
- Honda (unnamed concept)
- Infiniti (unnamed concept, likely QX30)
- Jaguar XF (new model, rumoured)
- Kia Optima (new model, confirmed)
- Lexus RX (new model, confirmed)
- McLaren Sports Series 500S/570S (new model, confirmed)
- Mercedes-Benz GLE SUV (new name for M-Class, confirmed)
- Mitsubishi Outlander (facelift, confirmed)
- Nissan Maxima (new model, revealed already)
- Porsche Boxster Spyder (new model, not confirmed)
- Scion iM hatch, iA sedan (US-market small cars, not for Oz)
This list is sure to grow over the weeks ahead. Stay tuned to TMR for the latest updates.
MORE: Motor Show News
- Interested in buying ? Visit our showroom for more information.