The five-door Countryman and three-door Paceman now both start at $34,150, marking a $50 increase for the former and a neat $1650 saving for the latter.
Prices have shifted across the range, however, with some Countryman models dropping $150 and others rising by as much as $300.
MINI says it has boosted value with the addition of around $5000 worth of features in new standard equipment.
Among those features is a 6.5-inch display as standard, along with the MINI Navigation system and Radio MINI Visual Boost multimedia package.
LED front fog lights are also now standard, as are the heated exterior mirrors and and windscreen washer jets.
MINI promises improvements to the interior trim of both models, along with new darkened instrument dials and new chrome highlights to the air vents.
Cooper S (Countryman and Paceman) and Cooper S ALL4 (Countryman) models also gain a small 5kW power boost, increasing output to 140kW. Torque is unchanged at 160Nm.
Regular petrol Cooper models are again powered by MINI’s 90kW/160Nm 1.6 litre four-cylinder (no upgrade yet to the new Cooper hatch’s turbo three-cylinder range).
Topping both lines is the John Cooper Works trim, driven by a 160kW/280Nm turbocharged four-cylinder 2.0 litre petrol engine.
Both get a six-speed manual.
The 'MINI TLC' servicing package combines all scheduled servicing costs for five years or 70,000km for $850. MINI TLC is available on the full MINI range, Australia wide.
Warranty on the MINI range is three years, with unlimited kilometres.
PRICING (excludes on-road costs)
- Cooper - 1.6 petrol four-cyl, 6spd manual – $34,150 (? $50)
- Cooper D - 1.6 diesel four-cyl, 6spd manual – $36,950 (? $150)
- Cooper D - 2.0 diesel four-cyl 6spd automatic – $39,300 (? $150)
- Cooper S - 1.6 turbo petrol four-cyl 6spd manual – $42,550 (? $250)
- Cooper S ALL4 - 1.6 turbo petrol four-cyl 6spd manual – $45,500 (? $300)
- Cooper SD ALL4 - 2.0 diesel four-cyl 6spd manual – $46,990 (? $90)
- JCW - 2.0 turbo petrol four-cyl 6spd manual – $56,900 (? $100)
- Cooper - 1.6 petrol four-cyl 6spd manual – $34,150 (? $1650)
- Cooper S - 1.6 turbo petrol four-cyl 6spd manual – $42,550 (? $1550)
- JCW 2.0 turbo petrol four-cyl 6spd manual – $56,900 (? $1700)