Kia Australia has rounded out its Rio light hatch lineup with two new models, adding the three-door Rio Sport and the five-door Rio SLi to the range.
The Sport and SLi complement the existing S, S Premium and Si variants that have been the mainstay of the 2015 Rio lineup until now, and both sit at the top end of the range with retail prices over $21k.
The Rio Sport is the more affordable of the pair, wearing a sticker price of $21,490 before on-roads and available exclusively as a three-door auto-equipped model.
Leatherette seat upholstery with red contrast stitching, alloy sports pedals and a centre console with integrated armrest differentiates it from lesser Rio models, and the Sport is also available in a new "Digital Yellow" hue.
AT the top of the range is the Rio SLi, which gains rear parking sensors, two-tone leather and cloth upholstrey, rain-sensing wipers, privacy glass and climate control as standard. It retails at $22,990.
Both the Rio Sport and Rio SLi are equipped with Kia's 103kW and 167Nm 1.6-litre direct-injected four-cylinder petrol engine.
The Rio Sport and Rio SLi are on sale now. Full pricing of the refreshed Rio lineup is below.
- Rio S 3door 1.4 manual: $15,990
- Rio S 3door 1.4 auto: $18,090
- Rio S 5door 1.4 manual: $16,990
- Rio S 5door 1.4 auto: $19,090
- Rio S Premium 5door 1.4 manual: $17,690
- Rio S Premium 5door 1.4 auto: $19,790
- Rio Si 5door 1.6 auto: $21,490
- Rio Sport 3door 1.6 auto: $21,490
- Rio SLi 5door 1.6 auto: $22,990
- Premium paint: $520
Pricing does not include on-road costs
MORE: Kia News and Reviews
- Interested in buying KIA RIO? Visit our KIA RIO showroom for more information.