The new year’s major motor-show circus will again kick off in ‘the motor city’, with the 2015 North American International Auto Show opening next week.
The event, better known as the Detroit Auto Show, remains one of the biggest and most important platforms for global carmakers to showcase new concepts and preview upcoming production models.
With this year’s event now just days away, more than a few brands have already given fans a little taste of what’s to come.
For an idea of what you’ll see on January 13 (January 12 in the US), catch our list of confirmed and rumoured displays below. Click through each item for more information.
- Infiniti Q60 Coupe Concept (confirmed and revealed)
- Ford GT successor (rumoured)
- Volkswagen SUV concept (rumoured)
- Audi Q7 (all-new, confirmed and revealed)
- BMW 6 Series, M6 (updated range, confirmed)
- Cadillac CTS-V (all new, confirmed)
- Chevrolet/Holden Volt (all-new, confirmed)
- Ford Focus RS (production confirmed, Detroit debut rumoured)
- Ford Mustang GT350R (rumoured)
- GAC GS4 compact SUV (all-new, confirmed)
- Honda NSX (all-new, confirmed)
- Hyundai Sonata Hybrid (all-new, revealed)
- Lexus GS F (confirmed, although ‘GS F’ identity unconfirmed)
- Lexus RX (all-new, rumoured)
- Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe (all-new, confirmed and revealed)
- MINI Cooper JCW (all-new, confirmed and revealed)
Stay tuned to TMR for all coverage of the 2015 Detroit Auto Show.
- Interested in buying ? Visit our showroom for more information.