Alfa Romeo’s updated MiTo Quadrifoglio Verde (Italian for ‘green four-leaf clover’), revealed in February, is now on sale in Australia.
The refreshed QV’s standout upgrades include a new steering wheel and the addition of Chrysler’s flash UConnect infotainment system.
Added to the wider MiTo range in February, the five-inch touch screen replaces the smaller monochromatic display featured in earlier models.
Its features include Bluetooth calling and audio streaming, SMS message reading and trip info.
The MiTo QV also picks up a new flat-bottomed steering wheel with leather trim and white contrast stitching.
Other features in the cabin include black leather and white stitching to the handbrake and gear levers, along with a ‘carbon look’ dash and fabric sports seats (leather optional) with adjustable lumbar support.
On the outside, there’s 18-inch alloy wheels, a rear spoiler and sports rear bumper, and twin exhaust tips.
Power in the MiTo QV is again provided by Alfa’s 1.4 litre MultiAir Turbo engine, producing 125kW at 5500rpm and 250Nm at 2500rpm.
Power is sent to the front wheels through a six-speed manual, the only transmission choice on offer.
Alfa promises a 0-100km/h time of 7.5 seconds - not quite hot-hatch territory, but a sprightly pace by any measure.
Top speed is listed at 219km/h, and fuel consumption is rated at 6.0 l/100km.
- Six-speed manual transmission
- Four-piston Brembo® brake callipers finished in red
- Alfa Active Suspension
- 18" exclusive Quadrifoglio Verde alloy wheels
- Sports rear bumper with twin chrome tailpipes
- Front fog lights with dark surrounds
- Burnished trim on grille, handles, mirrors, front and rear light surrounds
- New Flat-bottom sports steering wheel
- Leather brake lever and gear lever boot with white and green stitching
- Instrument panel with white graphics and Quadrifoglio Verde logo
- "Competizione" Carbon-look dashboard
- Aluminium Quadrifoglio Verde kick plates
- Fabric seats with Alfa Romeo logo and white-green stitching
- UconnectTM five-inch touch-screen multimedia system with Bluetooth, Text Reader, Audio Streaming, Voice Controls, MP3, USB and Aux-In
- Specific Quadrifoglio Verde mats
- Interested in buying ALFA ROMEO MITO? Visit our ALFA ROMEO MITO showroom for more information.