It’s been four long months for motor show junkies since the last major events in New York and Beijing switched off their bright lights and closed the doors.
It will soon be Paris's turn to host the world’s carmakers and their new models, concepts, glossy brochures and free show bags.
There’s now mere weeks left until the big event, and the hype has been building for the past few months.
What else can visitors to the Paris Motor Show expect?
Check out our What To Watch For list below, and click on each model to learn more.
- Aston Martin Vantage S Roadster (new hero)
- Audi A6 (facelift)
- Audi TT Roadster (all-new, unconfirmed)
- Audi Q3 (facelift, unconfirmed)
- Audi Q7 (unconfirmed)
- Audi S6 (facelift)
- Audi RS 3 (unconfirmed)
- Audi R8 (unconfirmed)
- Bentley Mulsanne Speed (new hero model)
- BMW 2 Series Convertible (all-new)
- BMW X6 (all-new)
- DS Divine (Citroen concept)
- Fiat 500X (all-new)
- Ford C-Max (facelift)
- Ford Edge (all-new)
- Ford Focus (facelift)
- Ford S-Max (all-new)
- Honda Civic (facelift)
- Hyundai i20 (all-new)
- Hyundai i30 (facelift, unconfirmed)
- Hyundai i40 (facelift, unconfirmed)
- Infiniti Q80 (concept)
- Jaguar XE (all-new)
- Kia Sorento (all-new)
- Land Rover Discovery Sport (all-new)
- Mazda MX-5 (all-new)
- Mercedes-Benz B-Class (facelift, unconfirmed)
- Mercedes-Benz S 500 Plug-In Hybrid (new variant)
- Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG (all-new)
- Mercedes-Benz AMG GT (all-new)
- MINI Cooper 5door (all-new)
- Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Concept-S (concept)
- Opel Adam S (new hero)
- Opel / Vauxhall Corsa (all-new)
- Peugeot 508 (facelift)
- Peugeot Exalt (styling update)
- Porsche Cayenne (facelift)
- Range Rover Sport SVR (new hero)
- Renault Espace (all-new)
- Ssangyong X100 (concept)
- Skoda Fabia (all-new)
- Smart Fortwo and Forfour (all-new)
- Suzuki Vitara (all-new)
- Toyota C-HR (concept)
- Volkswagen Tiguan (unconfirmed)
- Volkswagen Passat (all-new)
- Volkswagen Polo GTI (facelift)
- Volvo XC90 (all-new)
The 2014 Paris Motor Show kicks off on October 2. TMR's Tony O'Kane will be on the scene.
MORE: Paris Motor Show news
- Interested in buying ? Visit our showroom for more information.