2014 HONDA CIVIC
Honda Australia's small Civic Sedan has been given a handful of key updates for the 2014 model year, with new features and sharpened pricing now on offer.
The entry manual-equipped VTi sedan is now priced at $19,490 plus on-roads, marking a $1000 reduction. The manual VTi carries a drive-away price of $21,990.
Standard equipment across the range now includes a new black cloth trim, halogen daytime running lights and an illuminated vanity mirror in the cabin.
Moving up to the VTi-L and the VTi-LN (the N represents satellite navigation), new standard kit includes a leather-wrapped steering wheel and six-speaker audio system with front tweeters.
Both the VTi-L and VTi-LN, along with the top-shelf Sport model - which remains unchanged in spec - have been given a $700 price cut for the 2014 model year.
The Civic Sedan is otherwise unchanged since the arrival last year of the Series II range, with all regular models powered by a 104kW/174Nm 1.8 litre petrol engine, and the Sport model powered by a 114kW/190Nm 2.0 litre unit.
Pricing (excludes on-roads except where noted)
- Civic VTi - manual - $19,490 (-$1000) - $21,990 drive-away
- Civic VTi - auto - $21,790 (-$1000) - $24,290 drive-away
- Civic VTi-L - auto - $23,390 (-$700)
- Civic VTi-LN - auto - $26,290 (-$700)
- Civic Sport - $30,290 (-$700)
- Civic Hybrid - $33,990 (no change)
- Interested in buying HONDA CIVIC? Visit our HONDA CIVIC showroom for more information.