2014 HOLDEN COLORADO
Holden has rounded out its updated 2014 Colorado pickup and Colorado 7 wagon range with a new, and much longer, accessories list.
The headline item is a new Holden-designed 'SuperBar', made with structural-grade alloy and certified to maintain the Colorado range's 5-Star ANCAP safety rating.
On its own, the SuperBar is priced at $2300 (including fitment).
There is also an optional LED daytime running lights pack to complement the Superbar available at $550.
The 2014 update also brings a revised steel bullbar, black nudge and sports bars, and, from December, a reversing camera (already standard on all Colorado 7 and top-spec Colorado LTZ utes).
The updated steel bullbar gains an extra cross bar for improved protection against animal strikes, and the driving lamps have also been repositioned. The steel bullbar retains its existing 5-Star ANCAP certification.
The alloy sports back is available for crew and space-cab models, while the nudge bar - in a black powdercoated finish - is available for all models.
Holden has also updated its accessories packs to reflect the revised 2014 list, while adding a third new pack.
The $5440 Predator Pack (LTZ model price) now features the polished Alloy SuperBar, three-piece Sportlid, and Cargo Liner. Price includes fitment and GST.
The $4430 Nullarbor Pack includes the Tow Bar Kit, Steel Bull Bar, Cargo Liner, Snorkel, (2.8 litre diesel only) and Driving Lamps.
The new $4380 Volcanic Pack (LX/LT model price) adds the three-piece Sportlid, black sports bar, black nudge bar and bonnet protector.
Pricing (RRPs including GST and fitting)
- Alloy SuperBar - $2,300
- DRL’s to suit SuperBar - $550
- Bonnet Protector - $145
- Bullbar (Steel) - $1,780
- Canopy (Crew Cab) - $3,500
- Cargo Liner (Crew Cab) - $630
- Driving Lamp package - $560
- Headlamp Protectors - $120
- Mats carpet front - $75
- Mats all weather front - $75
- Nudge Bar polished alloy or black - $610
- Off Road recovery kit - $420
- Reverse camera (avail. Dec) - $360
- Rigid Cargo barrier Colorado 7 - $890
- Roof Cross rails Colorado 7 - $380
- Roof Racks Crew Cab - $510
- Seat Covers front - $300
- Side Steps Crew Cab - $1,000
- Snorkel kit - $690
- Sportlid 1 piece Crew Cab - $2,230
- Sportlid 3 piece Crew Cab - $2,520 (LTZ)
- Soft Tonneau Crew Cab - $600
- Sports Bar polished alloy or black - $1,110
- Towing Package - $790
- Tub Mat Crew Cab - $250
- Tray alloy single cab - $2,520
- Weathershields (Set of 2) - $170