The North American International Auto Show (NAIAS), better known as the Detroit Auto Show, opens this week.
Kicking off the travelling circus that is the 2014 international motor-show calendar, NAIAS is already proving a show to look forward to.
Read on for TMR's list of What To Watch For in Detroit, and click through for more information on each model.
- Acura TLX
- Audi Crossover Concept
- Infiniti Q50 Eau Rouge
- Kia GT4 Stinger Coupe Concept
- Lexus RC F Coupe
- MINI Cooper JCW
- Nissan Sports Sedan
- Volkswagen (Vision concept?)
- Toyota (could this be the Supra at last?)
- Volvo XC Coupe
A haul of new production cars will also make their global motor-show debut in Detroit, some of them already revealed and some yet to appear. Click through each item below to find all the details.
- BMW M235i
- BMW M3 Sedan & M4 Coupe
- Cadillac ATS Coupe
- Chevrolet Corvette Z06
- Chrysler (the recently spied 200C?)
- Ford Mustang (new details)
- GMC Canyon (American market)
- Hyundai (Genesis sedan?)
- Lexus (RC Coupe?)
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class
- Porsche 911 Targa (recently leaked)
- Subaru WRX STI
For more from Detroit, stay tuned to TMR.
- Interested in buying ? Visit our showroom for more information.