2014 AUDI Q5 AUSTRALIA
Audi's midsized Q5 SUV has been given another equipment update this week, following the launch of an updated range in December last year.
The carmaker says it has introduced up to $3550 in extra features, with pricing remaining largely unchanged for the 2014 model year.
For 2014, the entry Q5 2.0 TFSI petrol and 2.0 TDI diesel models pick up xenon headlights and tri-zone climate control, with the price of the TFSI rising by $200.
Moving up the range, the 3.0 litre TFSI and TDI models have added 19-inch alloy wheels and body-coloured finishes to the lower bumper and side sill sections.
The options list has also been given a boost, with DAB+ digital radio available for $800, and wood/aluminium highlights available for $2500.
The hero SQ5 model carries over with the same price and features, although there is now a space-saver spare wheel and larger paddle shifters.
Pricing (excludes on-road costs)
- Audi Q5 2.0 TDI quattro S tronic - $62,200
- Audi Q5 2.0 TFSI quattro tiptronic - $63,200
- Audi Q5 3.0 TFSI quattro tiptronic - $74,100
- Audi Q5 3.0 TDI quattro S tronic - $75,500
- Audi SQ5 3.0 TDI quattro tiptronic - $89,400
- Interested in buying AUDI ? Visit our AUDI showroom for more information.