2014 AUDI A6 AUSTRALIA
Audi's large A6 sedan and Avant wagon models have been given a number of key updates this week, bringing technology, styling and pricing tweaks for the new year.
For 2014, the 2.0 litre petrol and diesel A6 models have picked up 18-inch alloy wheels, along parking sensors front and rear, a reversing camera and xenon headlights.
All models in the 2014 A6 range now also wear the S Line styling pack as standard, adding a sports body kit and chrome exhaust tips.
A new $3000 Technik pack has also been added, featuring a 360-degree all-round-view camera, lane departure and blind-spot assist system, four-zone climate control, sports steering wheel with paddle shifters, DAB digital radio and folding exterior mirrors.
Moving up to the six-cylinder models, standard features are a match for the 2.0 litre models, but four-zone climate control and 19-inch wheels are also standard.
The $3000 Technik pack is also available for the six-cylinder models, however the more powerful models also get LED headlights and an electric glass sunroof, where not already standard.
Prices for the 2014 A6 range have been given a moderate shuffle, ranging from $600 to $1300 increases. The petrol 2.0 A6 sedan and Avant models remain unchanged, however.
MORE: Audi A6 news and reviews
PRICING (excludes on-road costs)
- Audi A6 - 2.0 TFSI - $77,900 (unchanged)
- Audi A6 - 2.0 TDI - $79,500 (+$600)
- Audi A6 Avant - 2.0 TFSI - $81,800 (unchanged)
- Audi A6 Avant - 2.0 TDI - $83,500 (+$600)
- Audi A6 - 2.8 FSI - $91,900 (+$900)
- Audi A6 - 3.0 TDI - $108,400 (+$900)
- Audi A6 - 3.0 TFSI - $115,300 (+$1300)
- Audi A6 - 3.0 TDI Biturbo - $119,700 (+$900)
- Interested in buying AUDI ? Visit our AUDI showroom for more information.