It's not quite a "blink and you'll miss it" update, but it's not far off: the 2013 Maserati GranTurismo Sport has made its online debut this week, ahead of a global unveiling at next month's Geneva Motor Show.
Leading the upgrades is a subtly restyled front bumper that takes its cues from last year's MC Stradale special, along with daytime running lights in the headlights and a light tint over the taillights.
The GT Sport's 4.7 litre V8 has also come in for a going-over, boosting power to 343kW - compared to 331kW for the current flagship, the Stradale.
Further details for the new GranTurismo variant remain a secret for now, although it is likely that the Sport will enter as a precusor to an even more powerful Stradale in the coming year, keeping the familiar flagship at the top of the range.
The GranTurismo Sport will make its Australian debut toward the end of 2012, the brand's Australian distributor Ateco has confirmed.
- Related News & Reviews at TMR ▼
- GranTurismo news and reviews
- Maserati news and reviews
- Supercar news and reviews
- Enthusiast news and reviews
- Interested in buying MASERATI GRANTURISMO? Visit our MASERATI GRANTURISMO showroom for more information.