A new promotional video starring Lexus RX engineering chief Takayuki Katsuda has hinted at another star, revealing the face of what could be the new LS flagship.
Silhouetted against a dark background, the brief cameo of the never before-seen car wears the familiar Lexus "spindle" grille design and bold new headlights.
On face value, the teased car could also be a muscular next-generation IS sedan, but the blog of a Lexus dealer in the United States reports that the car is the new LS flagship.
Whatever the car's true identity, it is clear that we are looking at a hybrid-powered Lexus (see the glowing blue outline of the badge), while the mesh grille points to the F Sport trim grade.
The perforated headlight design (likely the home of the indicators) could be either standard equipment for the new model, or unique to the F Sport variant.
- Related News & Reviews at TMR ▼
- Lexus LS news and reviews | Lexus news and reviews
- Prestige Car news and reviews
- Enthusiast news and reviews
- Interested in buying HOLDEN SPECIAL VEHICLES SPORT? Visit our HOLDEN SPECIAL VEHICLES SPORT showroom for more information.