Organisers of the 2013 Los Angeles Auto Show are gearing up for the arrival of at least 22 premieres, almost matching the tally of 24 from last year’s show.
The show opens to the press on Wednesday November 20, before throwing its doors open to the public from November 22 to December 1.
As news and sneak previews of new models continue to trickle through, what can we expect to see at this year’s LA Auto Show? (click on each model to learn more)
- BMW X4 Concept (North American premiere)
- Jaguar C-X17 Concept (North American premiere)
- Unnamed Nissan Nismo Concept (could it be the GT-R?)
- Kia K900 Flagship (Quoris)
- Acura RLX Sport Hybrid SH AWD (American market)
- BMW 4 Series Convertible
- Cadillac Escalade (American market)
- Chevrolet Tahoe / Suburban, GMC Yukon (American market)
- Chevrolet (Holden) Colorado / GMC Canyon (unveiling of all-new 2014 model)
- Ford Edge
- Jaguar F-Type Coupe
- Lexus CT 200h F-Sport
- Mercedes-Benz S 65 AMG
- MINI Cooper Hatch
- Nissan Juke Nismo RS
- Porsche 911 Turbo & Turbo S Convertible
- Porsche 911 Targa
- Porsche Macan
- Porsche Panamera Turbo S
- Porsche Boxster / Cayman GTS
- Range Rover LWB
- Unnamed Subaru model (believed to be the WRX & WRX STI)
NORTH AMERICAN PRODUCTION PREMIERES
Stay tuned to TMR as we bring you all of the LA Auto Show news as it unfolds.
- Interested in buying ? Visit our showroom for more information.