The North American International Auto Show, commonly known as the Detroit Auto Show, is nearly upon us.
NAIAS kicks off the 2013 travelling circus that is the international motor-show calendar, and - being first - is always one to look forward to.
Read on for TMR's list of What To Watch For in Detroit, and click through for more information on each model.
It's a short list (for now), but there's plenty here to look forward to.
- Acura/Honda MDX
- Audi RS 7 (rumoured)
- BMW 4 Series
- BMW X4
- Ford F-150
- Honda Urban SUV
- Lincoln MKC
- Nissan Resonance
- Toyota Furia
- Volkswagen Passat R
Leading the pack of production unveilings in Detroit will be the new Lexus and Infiniti volume-sellers, but what else is on the playlist?
- Audi SQ5 (petrol)
- Bentley Continental GT Speed Convertible
- BMW M6 Gran Coupe
- BMW Z4 update
- Cadillac ELR
- Chevrolet Corvette C7
- Infiniti Q50 sedan
- Jeep Grand Cherokee update
- Lexus IS sedan
- Maserati Quattroporte
- Mercedes-Benz CLA
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class update (sedan/wagon/coupe/cabriolet)
- Mercedes-Benz E 63 AMG update
- MINI Paceman John Cooper Works
- Volkswagen Golf R Cabriolet
There you have it. Plenty to watch for, and you'll find it all at TMR next week. Stay tuned.
- Interested in buying ? Visit our showroom for more information.