Holden's new range-topping Barina CDX grade will be priced from $20,490 in Hatch form and $20,990 for the Sedan version.
Offered with a six-speed automatic transmission only, the CDX enters at $2500 above the equivalent Barina CD model.
Available this month, the Barina CDX will also debut the Holden MyLink infotainment system, a new seven-inch colour touch screen for displaying music information and smartphone connectivity.
Like a smartphone, MyLink supports information and entertainment apps, the first of which will be Stitcher Smart Radio.
In early 2013, Pandora Internet Radio and TuneIn will become available. Holden says that MyLink will be the first in-car system to support Pandora.
A low-cost navigation system called BringGo will also be available - the app is loaded on a smartphone with the MyLink display showing the maps and relaying instructions.
The CDX also gets 17-inch alloy wheels, front foglamps, reverse parking sensors, heated front seats and leather steering wheel and shifter.
- Barina CD Hatch Manual - $15,990
- Barina CD Hatch Auto - $17,990
- Barina CD Sedan Manual - $16,490
- Barina CD Sedan Auto - $18,490
- Barina CDX Hatch Auto - $20,490 - NEW
- Barina CDX Sedan Auto - $20,990 - NEW
- Interested in buying HOLDEN BARINA? Visit our HOLDEN BARINA showroom for more information.