An eagle-eyed car buff has managed to snap this exclusive image of the (until now) rumoured Stark Industries Super Car (SISC).
Just as interesting is the specifications list that Stark Industries had on display with the new supercar, still many months out from its official release.
With a massive development budget to claw back, this new information confirms that Stark Industries is planning to make their new SISC available to the public…at a price.
The MSRP of USD$9,198,000 will limit the pool of buyers to a handful of extremely wealthy car enthusiasts, and while you might be thinking that it is a little over-priced, the SISC is jam-packed with innovative technologies and returns astounding fuel efficiency figures.
In fact buyers who cover more than 100,000kms per year in their SISC will reclaim the purchase price in fuel savings (compared to a regular sedan) over a substantial amount of time.
2012 Stark Industries Super Car - Tactical Package
Engine and Drivetrain:
- Palladium-powered 80,000 TOHC 32-valve engine with titanium-forged block and nitrous fuel-injection system.
- 9 Speed HYPER-Shift transmission
- Diamond quartz cross-drilled brake calipers
- Steering wheel with palm-scan ID
- Lithium Dioxide-injecting shocks
- Reflex-response steering column with target guidance feedback
- Super-scan theft-deterrent modulator
- Info-net sensory tracker system
- Invisa-shield exo-system wave modifier
- Enviro-clone projected hologram of surroundings
- Thermal imaging topography mapping software
- Emergency homing beacon
- Self-detonating recon drone
- Advanced radar-deflecting capabilities with wave modifier
- Bullet- and foreign element-proof clear coat and metal skin
- Night-vision HUD windshield
- Bulletproof hyper-traction tires
- High-grade tint with radar bounce and jam capabilities
- Intermittent blue and red tech flashers in all light assemblies
- Underbody kit with aero-dynamic spoiler lip
- Black-night painted-wheels with particle matter technology
- Anti-ballistic shielding body panels
- Incoming scan scrambler
- Low-density plasma emitters with UV flares
- Encrypted computer with backup-powered interface and satellite link
MSRP and On-Road Costs (USA)
- Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price: $9,198,000.00
- Tax: $22,364
- License and Registration: $6, 782
- Destination Fee: $1,854
- Total Vehicle Price: $9,229,000.0
- City – 234
- Highway – 302
Earlier today we spoke to Ms Pepper Potts, the CEO of Stark Industries, and while she admitted that an Australian launch was being planned, there were some hurdles - including emissions testing and local government concerns over the SISC’s radar-jamming capabilities.
“We’d like to get the SISC down to Australia. We already hold a number of expressions of interest from some prominent Australians," Ms Potts said.
"Unfortunately there are concerns over the SISC’s ability to jam speed detection devices, which we believe is considered tax avoidance in your country."
Ms Potts also confirmed that extensive background checking of purchasers will be undertaken to prevent wealthy criminals from buying a SISC and outrunning Ironman.
Now that the SISC is no longer a secret, an official debut at the Geneva Motor Show in March is scheduled, with 'regular' customers expected to take delivery in the fourth quarter of this year.
(But seriously, click here to check out the real Acura NSX concept that this Avengers film-star is based on.)
- Interested in buying ? Visit our showroom for more information.