Honda Australia has announced pricing for its all-new Civic Hatch, due to make its local debut next month.
The range opens at $22,650 for the entry-level VTi-S manual - $1660 up from the entry Civic Sedan, but $7350 less than the current entry-level Civic Si hatch.
The new VTi-S manual carries an introductory drive-away price of $24,990.
In automatic form, the VTi-S is priced at $24,950 plus on-roads, with a drive-away offer of $27,290.
Topping the two-model line-up is the VTi-L automatic, priced at $29,990 plus on-roads. No locked-in drive-away price is offered with this variant.
As with the Sedan VTi-L, the new Civic Hatch is powered by Honda's updated 1.8 litre four-cylinder engine, producing 104kW at 6500rpm, and 174Nm of torque at 4300rpm.
Fuel consumption is listed at 6.1 l/100km in manual form, and 6.5 l/100km with the automatic. Honda's fuel-saving Eco Assist, Econ Mode and improved aerodynamics are featured.
Click here for all the details on the new Australian-market Civic Hatch range.
- Related News & Reviews at TMR ▼
- Civic news and reviews | Honda news and reviews
- Family Car news and reviews
- Civic Hatch VTi-S - Manual - $22,650 ($24,990 drive-away)
- Civic Hatch VTi-S - Automatic - $24,950 ($27,290 drive-away)
- CIvic Hatch VTi-L - Automatic - $29,990 (check with dealer for drive-away price)