Honda Australia has released the updated-for-2012 City sedan, bringing a handful of styling tweaks and a new sub-$20k drive-away price.
Cutting $500 from the Manufacturer's List Price of the VTi and VTi-L models, the City now starts at $19,990 drive-away for the manual-equipped VTi.
On the styling front, the updated City picks up a new chrome grille, restyled tail-light lenses and new streamlined bumpers at the front and rear.
Features include a new rear micro antenna for the VTi, while the VTi-L gains new 16-inch alloy wheels and a master door lock switch on the driver's side.
Inside, both grades get a new aluminium-look treatment to the interior panels and trim, and the VTi-L gets new chrome highlights to the climate and audio controls.
The speedometer now glows blue, and there is thicker glass and carpet for a quieter experience in the cabin.
A new Sparking Brown Metallic has been added to the colour palette, which also includes Taffeta White, Alabaster Silver, Polished Metal, Crystal Black and Carnelian Red.
Both City variants are powered by the same 1.5 litre SOHC i-VTEC engine found in the Jazz VTi and VTi-S, offering an identical 88kW and 145Nm of torque.
The City lists fuel consumption figures of 6.3 l/100km with the five-speed manual, and 6.6 l/100km with the five-speed auto.
- 2012 Honda City VTi - manual - $18,490 ($19,990 drive-away)
- 2012 Honda City VTi - auto - $20,490 ($21,990 drive-away)
- 2012 Honda City VTi-L - auto - $22,490 (drive-away not specified)
- Related News & Reviews at TMR ▼
- City news and reviews | Honda news and reviews
- Light Car news and reviews
- Interested in buying HONDA CITY? Visit our HONDA CITY showroom for more information.