2011 NISSAN 370Z
Nissan Australia has today announced availability of the updated-for-2011 370Z Coupe and Roadster in Australia, adding a number of convenience and driver-aid upgrades.
For the 2011 model year 370Z range, Nissan has added a reversing camera, wide-angle door mirrors and a new 'Gun Metallic' paint option, taken from the hero GT-R's options list. The new colour replaces the previous 'Carbon Silver' option.
The Coupe also gains a cargo blind, while the Roadster benefits from the addition of climate-controlled heated and cooled seats.
Both bodystyles have also picked up Nissan's next-generation audio and navigation system, including a 'high quality' touch-screen, iPod/USB and Bluetooth connectivity (including phone contact uploading) and a 9.3gb hard-drive for music storage.
The 370Z's mechanical specification remains unchanged, with power provided by Nissan's 3.7 litre V6 petrol engine producing 245kW 363Nm of torque.
Pricing and Availability
The 2011 Nissan 370Z range is available across Australia now. Pricing for the Coupe has increased by $650, and the Roadster has increased by $800.
- 2011 Nissan 370Z Coupe - 6-Speed Man - $68,640
- 2011 Nissan 370Z Coupe - 7-Speed Auto- $71,640
- 2011 Nissan 370Z Roadster - 6-Speed Man - $75,790
- 2011 Nissan 370Z Roadster - 7-Speed Auto - $78,790
- Interested in buying NISSAN 370Z? Visit our NISSAN 370Z showroom for more information.